WordPress Design & Development
Make your WordPress site shine above the rest! Powerful WordPress design and development services intended to meet my customers unique needs and impact their customers!
What Makes Me Different
I help you create the site design that represents your business, brand, and you in the best way possible. 90% of site visitors leave because of bad layouts, dated designs, poor graphics, and poorly written content.
Most developers, designers, and agencies will constantly tell you something is not possible even when it is, rather than explaining that it is possible and what it is going to cost. They believe that all clients over pinch pennies. I DO NOT! I inform my clients empowering to make the best decisions possible on the functionlity they need, want, and wish they had.
Most developers, designers, and agencies will design and build your site only to send you to tutorials on youtube in the end when you ask for training. I take a more direct and interactive approach. Every WordPress site I build includes 3-5 hours of training for my customers. Additional hours can be purchased on request, however 95% of my clients find the 3-4 hours of training more than sufficient to run their site.
Other angencies and consultants will drag projects out for what seems an endless amount of time. I work with my clients to always finish their sites within 2-4 weeks.
When you choose me, you’re soundly opting in for a wealth of knowledge in combination with my hit-the-ground running approach, that guarantees we’ll hit our deadlines. So hold on tight!
Get your FREE consultation today!
Please answers below to the best of your knowledge so that I may better assist you when we speak. These questions will help me understand your project requirements and needs better.
Step one in every client relationship is an initial consultation. I am a big believer in building strong relationships, so I love when clients meet up to talk shop. If you can’t make it to the North Carolina area, no matter: we work with clients around the world, so video conferencing & screen sharing is just as good in our book.
- After ensuring we understand your software objectives clearly, we put together a first-rate team composed of specialists to achieve success based on your criteria.
- Our tech team leaders will put together a strategy and timeline for each project benchmark and final product delivery, collaborating with you for feedback and approval throughout the process.
- We execute – we work collaboratively (internally and with you/your team) to deliver an outstanding product on time.
- Our work doesn’t have to end with successful software implementation/delivery. Our marketing team is here to help you with a plan to put into action, even before your product rolls out.
- We’re here for ongoing maintenance and updates at your discretion, as hands-on or -off as you need us to be.
DETERMINING YOUR PROJECT’S REQUIREMENT MILESTONE
- Approve an SOW (statement of work). Every decision we make will be a reflection of goals that are set.
- Prioritize – make sure our vision aligns with what is most important to you and your business.
- Gather information from your organization to help us execute efficiently.
- Conduct cost-benefit analyses and/or market research, at your discretion.
- Approve benchmarks for performance, security and safety.
WORKING PROTOTYPE OR MVP
MVP (minimum viable product), or working prototype – I help you create a version of a new product with just enough features to gather validated learning about the product and its continued developmet.
CONSTRUCTING A SYSTEM
I pride myself on a staying on top of industry standards, trends and innovation. I combine the latest technology with our strong roots in the fundamentals of every major development platform to submit the highest-caliber product for your approval.
SOFWARE REVIEW & VERIFICATION
Processes are put in place to maximize value: increase efficiency without sacrificing quality. If you’re bringing me a preconfigured software product, developed by a third party, my streamlined process helps me quickly analyze and troubleshoot the existing code so I can build and improve upon it.